Pet sitting & House sitting job in South East & Central
South East & Central - Mid West
We have a small hobby farm in the central wheatbelt in WA. We are heading away for almost 3 weeks and while we can get local people to come and check on the animals we thought we would see if anyone is interested in house sitting instead.
On the farm:
- Kelpie dog (Marley) who just needs to be fed and let out/locked up each day. Very friendly and active, if you like to go walking he will love to join otherwise he will entertain himself all day.
- Around 11 Sheep/lambs, they will just graze in the paddocks, just need to make sure they are still there and water through is full.
- pigs, 3 sours, 1 boar, plus weaners, very friendly, not agressive at all. They will graze in there own paddocks, as well as needing some grain feed each day. There will be around 12 weaners.
- one goat (Billy), very cheeky, he seems to do what he likes, when he likes, he will just graze with the sheep.
- Goldfish in outdoor pond.
- Chickens - Let out into there pen daily, and fed scraps/grain. About 30 chooks.
It takes around 40 minutes each day to check and feed all the animals. Most important part is checking water troughs twice a day incase of leaks or no water.
- Few pot plants to water under the patio.
- Some vegetables in small green house to splash some water on.
- If your really motivated you can mow the lawn but not required!
- Most of garden/lawn on reticulation.
Comfy farm house. heating, AC, New bathroom, excellent patio with outdoor kitchen, pizza oven etc..
Has wifi via NBN satellite.
Located about 30 minutes from the closest town which has IGA, hospital, road house etc...
If you would like a break from the city and escape to the country for a while then we would love to hear from you.
Cheers, hopefully speak to you soon!