Seasoned travellers - home and ready to pet sit!
Land rehab contractor
We have previous experience pet and house sitting in Australia and abroad through an international app.
Marnie has experience pet sitting and dog walking through the UK and NSW. Kieran has house sit through Europe and has some experience dog training to the agility level. We have both grown up around pets of all shapes and sizes and adore the company of animals.
We love to travel and meet new pets (people are great too!). We're excited to see more of our home country Australia and of course help you out in the process! Both of us are easy going and flexible. Feel free to message if you think we'd be a good fit to take care of your pets and home.
We are based on the east coast, but happy to travel anywhere if restrictions and time frame allow.
- Dedicated care for beloved pets with unlimited free time to give your animals all the attention needed.
- Experience caring for animals with specific medical conditions and requirements. (Medication dosage and dietary restrictions)
- Experience in dog training to the agility level.
- Experience operating various agricultural equipment and competent knowledge of household yard maintenance.
- Online work and flexible job contracts allow us to be home for the entire duration of the sit.
- Experience in basic pool and spa maintenance, (chemical testing and adjustment)
- Knowledge of fish and aquarium care for heated and diverse species tanks
- Clean and tidy with dedicated care for your home and belongings.
Happy to be flexible and accommodating with any specific needs or requirements.
Looking forward to hearing from you. K&M.