A house sitter provides loving, full-time, home-based pet-care while you're away.
Responsible Traveling Sisters
Hello! We are animal-loving sisters that have been traveling together since October 2017. Although we're relatively new to this site, we have been welcomed into many homes around the world via Couchsurfing, HelpX, and WWOOF, and have thus gotten to meet many wonderful homeowners and pets (happy to provide references). Our house sitting experiences include Coogee, Randwick, and Lilyfield (NSW), Brisbane, New Zealand, and the USA.
We grew up with a cat, love dogs, and have also cared for chickens, rabbits, and fish. We also enjoy cleaning and organising, and are happy to tidy your home while you're away; we've weeded many gardens and enjoy that as well. Our flexible schedules mean there will usually be someone home to be with your animals!
We pride ourselves on being tidy, responsible, and organised. We value a thorough list of your sitting details (feeding times, etc.) and clear, open communication. Please contact us so we can get to know you and set up a time to meet!
Recent Reviews from Couchsurfing/HelpX/WWOOF:
"They were so lovely to host in our home. If you get a request, host them. We would host both of them again." -David, Couchsurfing host in Fairlight, NSW
"I had no problems with giving them the house keys; they are very trustful and sincere guests. They also communicated well...the room was kept tidy and clean when they departed. I really appreciate that. I'm very certain any future host would be lucky to accomodate Greta and Heidi" -Herjit, Couchsurfing host in Ultimo, NSW
"Thoughtful and respectful, and just wholesome, down to earth, super friendly girls with big hearts, who are always welcome in my home." -Kat, Couchsurfing host in Hornsby, NSW
"We can highly recommend them to any host." -Linda, Couchsurfing host in Turramurra, NSW
"I really enjoyed having them in the house; they are considerate of house rules, mature, respectful, helpful, interesting and fun. Super easy to host, they are welcome back anytime and I fully recommend them to anyone wanting to host." -Darci, Couchsurfing host in Wellington, NZ
- "It was a pleasure to host Heidi and Greta...both are courteous, cheerful and considerate... 100% unreservedly recommended" -Caro, HelpX host in Rotorua, NZ
- "These two ladies were fabulous, I highly recommend them...they are very pleasant, friendly and reliable. They didn't look after our children but I would have trusted them to do so." -Meeka, HelpX host in Motueka, NZ
- "Two women with great sense of humour...Incredibly tidy, competent, and just get in and get things done. They are lovely with people, and lovely people. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for two women who just make things happen and don't require a great deal of supervision to see that happen." -Mandi and Craig, WWOOF hosts in Upper Hutt, NZ
- "Great consistent workers and easy going company. I so wished Heidi & Greta could have stayed longer. They were such a great addition to my property. They worked well consistently and diligently and fitted in really well with routines and systems. They were very helpful and learnt new skills quickly. I could leave them to work independently and trust that the job would be done properly and thoroughly. I'd love them to come back any time." -Audrey, WWOOF host in Central Otago, NZ
- "Heidi and Greta were a real pleasure to host, and very hard workers. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to meet to lovely and interesting people!" -Michael and Debi, WWOOF hosts in Taupo, NZ