Forties, Educator / Legal Work
Hi guys! This is me.....
*I am a professional housesitter.
* I DO NOT charge a fee.
REFERENCES - all excellent,recent & checkable:
* National Police Clearance
* References from previous housesits x lots
* References from real estate agents - regarding the immaculate presentation of my previously-sold homes.
* Character references
* Photo Album - of animals I have minded so far
* AGREEMENT - I am happy to sign an Agreement
* MY PERSONAL LIFE - I love travellling, meeting wonderful people & making lots of furry friends! This is not a holiday for me, but my dream lifestyle, & I take my housesitting responsibilities very seriously. I was "born to housesit" - I love it!
* I am very independent, capable, honest, reliable, happy, friendly & extremely organised.
* l am non-denominational in religion, but lead a Christian lifestyle, with good family values. I do not smoke or drink, do not have parties. I am vegan, very health-focused, love exercise, eating well & being outdoors in nature. I am home a lot, so can spend lots of time with your animals, maintain property security & attend to all household / gardening chores. I do not go out at night.
* I am minimalist - which means I don't need or want lots of material things. I will close most doors to your home & only use the basic living areas.
* I have always owned my own home & always had pets.I enjoy a "simple" life - much happier with less material things & more quality time spent with family / friends. I love diversity & meeting people from "all walks of life" - especially people from different races, cultures, age groups, religions & lifestyles. I spent many years working in a government department doing legal work & also two years as a part-time cleaner in a high-security Bank. I spent the last 2 years studying.
* ANIMALS - I absolutely ADORE all animals & believe they are a big part of any family - you can be assured that I will treat them very well.
I have lots of experience with "rescue pets" - I have owned my own & cared for lots.I can do grooming, bathing, give medication(including injections), remove ticks, am confident with disabled or elderly pets. I can handle big dogs who pull on the lead. I can walk dogs twice per day - to the park / around the neighbourhood. I have stationwagon, so can put your doggy in my car & take him to the beach or park. I will give all animals lots of company, play, love & attention - whatever they need to keep them happy & sticking to their routine. I carry an RSPCA Pet First Aid Guide, to give immediate first aid to pets if needed.
* I HAVE CARED FOR - dogs, cats, chooks, bees, alpacas, fish in tanks, fish in ponds, worm farms, goats, cows, rabbits, guinea pigs, wild birds, caged birds, geese, ponies, horses, kangaroos, wallabies, ducks
* YOUR HOME - I am very house-proud & keep a spotless home. Your home & surrounds will be treated as my own - with love, care & respect & will be immaculate upon your return. I never wear shoes in the house, never put feet on furniture & always use coasters / tablecloths. I can use both ride-on mowers & regular mowers. I am very security-conscious & always lock windows & doors & can set an alarm. I have cared for lots of pools - just give me instructions for your particular one.
* I CAN DO - whatever you need me to - collect mail, forward important mail to you, take phone messages, be home for tradesmen, put bins out, start car engine so battery doesn't go flat, water plants, gardening, weeding, mow the grass. I will not use your food, car, phone or computer - I have my own. I will not use your microwave or dishwasher - I just don't like them. I rarely use a dryer.
* PRIOR TO YOUR RETURN - I leave a Gift & your first morning's brekkie, as a Thankyou Gift. I can do some grocery shopping if you like.
* COMMUNICATION - I send a daily email/text/photos, so you can see your pets are happy & well cared for. I leave typed / very detailed, typed notes - telling you how the Sit went.
* I would never have guests over without your permission.
* I BRING MY OWN - pillows, pillowcases, rice cooker, blender, kitchen tidy bags, tablecloth, coasters, water filter, household items (dishwashing liquid, dishcloths, handwash, washing powder, toiletries), I just need sheets, towels & blankets please.
* CHILDREN - I have 2 wonderful children - aged 12 & 10, so there would be 3 very capable people to care for your animals. They have their own character references, plus all of my previous homeowners will testify that the kids were no problem at all - but instead gave all animals lots of love & attention. They are extremely well-behaved, mature, very clean & tidy, do not break things,do not run around the house. They are very respectful of other people's property AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL ANIMALS! They are very gentle & kind to all animals & do not play rough or hurt them in any way. They have been brought up as vegan & understand the importance of treating all living beings as equals. And if we meet in person, you will see for yourself how well-behaved they are & how well they get on with your pets. Their photos are attached. They also have their own references.
* BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS - the kids can share a double bed & I can use a single bed. We don't need much space.
Thankyou & look forward to hearing from you soon!