*Nanny & *Poppy on the loose with the Moose
56, Retired Hospital Ward Clerk
58, Retired Team Leader - Drainage
Marty & I decided to take early retirement in Nov 2016, we purchased a lovely new motorhome & are now travelling around Australia indefinitely from our home base in SA.
We joined a house sitting site in May 2017 whilst we were travelling in Tasmania for 3 months, we are still thoroughly enjoying that we did!
We've sat for the most fantastic home owners & have loved & cared for such a wide variety of gorgeous pets - many of whom have provided us with great endorsements.
Prior to beginning our travels we regularly looked after one of our sons 2 dogs "Ned" a big, sweet, lovable Golden LabxHusky & "Kelly" a highly excitable, active, character filled one-off mixture of ???
We found that we were missing them incredibly & upon suggestions from fellow travellers we joined AHS.
AHS has given us the opportunity to house-sit & care for other peoples beloved pets which has fulfilled our need to interact with the four legged personalities we get to meet whilst still being able to travel.
We absolutely adore animals, love travel, nature, gardening, art, history, cooking, dining out, fishing, exploring & meeting & making new friends of all nationalities & "breeds".
When we are chosen to do a sit it's our chance to relax & just stay in one place for a while, we spend more or less the whole time with the animals in our care.
We are both extremely reliable, responsible, honest & hardworking with a real zest for life.
Marty & I have 2 rental properties (Strathalbyn & Hillbank SA) & are very conscious of how we like them to be looked after, hence your home will be in very caring, clean, safe hands.
Have a peep @ our Endorsements & feel free to contact us, we assure you you won't be disappointed having us look after your home & your pets.
When you have some time check out the FB page we have set up for our little Granddaughter, it will help to give you an insight in to the type of people we are:
"Nanny & Poppy on the loose with the Moose".
Best wishes searching for suitable house sitters ... we could be just whom you're looking for!
Kindest regards, Paula & Marty ;)
* N.B. On occasions whilst we are in Adelaide SA & it's close surrounds we are able to store our m/home & use one of our motor vehicles if need be.
Sits completed: Beauty Point TAS - Woodside SA - Tennyson SA - Dawesley SA - Grange SA - Wattle Park SA - Clovelly Park SA - Williamstown SA - Kilcunda VIC - Perth TAS - Geeveston TAS - Eggs & Bacon Bay TAS - Perth TAS (return booking) - Carrick TAS - Launceston TAS - Perth TAS (return booking) - Norwood SA - Highbury SA - Freeling SA - Seaford Rise SA - Torrensville SA - Happy Valley SA - Eden's Landing QLD - Ulverstone TAS - Stanley TAS - Kingston TAS - Perth TAS (4th return booking) - Newstead TAS - Perth TAS (5th return booking) -Perth TAS (new clients)
Sits booked: Freeling SA - Normanville SA - Coromandel Valley SA - Norwood SA
PET ENDORSEMENTS via owners:
- "Our cat wants to go travelling with them now. He loves them and their camper so much" Oscar the Ragdoll
- "dogs miss you already" Boozle & Bello
- "my animals took to them straight away I always think animals are a great judge of character" George, Gilly & Pipi
- "came home to a well kept house and happy animals" Ken, Kamir & Billee
- "the animals happy, healthy and clearly loved!" Grace, Maya, Soju & Sake ... & the 4 sheep
- "the dogs were looked after very well and I think were sad to see them leave" Jett & Willow ... & the goldfish
- "all the fur babies happy and content". Lenny, Chloe, Rosie, Holly, Bella, Roxy & Abby
- "this couple clearly love animals and they took wonderful care of our sensitive collie 'Lucie' (and the chooks)"
- "Cocoa and Gary will miss you :-)"
- "Paula and Marty were delightful house sitters. I think the cats were sorry to see them go!" Suki & Miss Kitty
- "we were greeted by some very happy, healthy and contented pets." Rupert, Walrus, Darwin, Flopsy & Daisy