22 Yrs Diverse Sit Exp.
Many Repeats, Refs & Links to our sits
"THANKS AGAIN FOR CARE & AFFECTION YOU BESTOW ON OUR PROPERTY & PETS!"
This quote sums up gratitude expressed by all local, interstate & overseas property owners we've assisted.
We cater year round for all sized Homes - Beach to Bush. Properties 4 Sale, Hinterland Retreats, Cabins, Properties under Revamp/Construction, Guesthouses, Outback Stations, Boats, Caretaking & More. Modest homes, elaborate dwellings, plus many regional lifestyle property assignments to date.
- We've just completed one cool Coral Coast Qld beach community assignment. With adorable Samoyed fluff-ball of a dog for added company on our headland walks and cooling off daily in the mild surf. A well positioned low maintenance home abutting the parkland that takes you to the beach and the sandy mouth of Elliott Heads River. The latter being a mecca to kite-surfers. For us, it meant ample time for lengthy cycling trips following the coastal path and headland tracks, picnics and endless canine smiles. Attached photo collage tells it all really :)
- Before here was a cracker of a rural cattle station assignment. Set in the rolling hills of South Burnett, SE Qld with a striking timbered mountain backdrop.
Working and non-working dogs vying for activity. Chooks galore and free-ranging guinea fowl. Along with lesser seen horses and cattle slowly working their way out across the surrounding landscape. A treasure for those who appreciate wide open horizons and star-filled skies.
Add in your classic original small scale homestead retrieved from decades of settling into the dust, to shine again and house the third generation now relishing this landscape. For us, it offered the perfect verandah for dawn cuppas and sunset cool drinks - top possie for reviewing another great day's activity.
For the three generation station family, our presence meant a well deserved break away together.
- Prior to this was a multiple repeat Noosa Hinterland assignment . A state of the art ridge-line home perched high above the Mary Valley. Breath-taking views, bush tranquillity, combined with cutting-edge design and technology. "Simply stunning!", as the real estate agent put it.
Our property presentation skills served us well with the house going up FOR SALE twice, in 2013 and 2019. Keeping things ship shape and liaising with the same agency for private inspections resulting in a successful SALE twice over. Our YouTube link helps to explain why the first to inspect bought the property the very next day.
- Before here was a striking Sunshine Coast Cooroy Hinterland acreage property for owners sailing the Mediterranean. Wrap around verandah with 180 degree mountain range views and two hilarious dogs for company. Bliss!
- Before here was a total chill Lismore NSW home set high above the golf course.
- Prior, a repeat Black Mountain, Sunshine Coast Hinterlands 18 acre property. An early Queenslander with open plan ridgeline wing. Views of Mt Cooroy to Cooloola Sand Patch. The resident Border Collie's owners were sailing the Greek Isles.
- Prior was a stunner waterfront property with picture perfect balconies overlooking Phegans Bay NSW.
- Prior, a multiple repeat lake-side masterpiece in the Noosa Hinterlands, Qld. One that slipped by the eyes of the Grand Design team. The owners relish overseas travels while we periodically hold fort at Lake MacDonald for 1 to 10 week stints.
- Before, an Alexandra Headland Qld beach house with lovable dog for company. Owners are avid long distance hikers in remote parts of the globe.
- Prior, a striking Valdora 'House 4-Sale' in the hills behind Coolum Beach, Qld. Deck-lifestyle, panoramic views! Owners chilled out in Thailand while we exercised our property presentation skills and liaised with agents for private viewings. And yes, it sold.
- Once again in 2015, a repeat assignment in sunny/snowy Colorado. We periodically care for this high altitude home and German Shepherd. Longest period being a 12 month stint in 2002.
- An exquisite Bulimba, Brisbane riverside home that capitalises on Brisbane's vibrant river lifestyle.
- A repeat Sunshine Coast Hinterland hillside retreat. Broad vista decks, 10 acres, ample wildlife - total peace! Owners enjoy expanding their culinary Asian skills for their B&B. Link available.
- A striking Mons Qld hillside home with killer northerly views, along with an Irish Wolfhound and Blue Heeler for entertaining company.
- A delightful Minyama Qld waterfront home,.
- A Pelican Waters Qld 7-month long assignment.
- A 14 month assignment caring for a resort-like Bali influenced acreage property near Eudlo, Qld. while the family relocated to rural France.
- An historic Irish manor 7 month long annual assignment, for 6 years in a row. Owners relocate to their Mediterranean property each year.
- A repeat 2-month assignment, occupying an historic Scottish Highlands estate manor and retreat. Link available to resort.
- A classic Charantese French farmhouse and converted moulin B&B.
- A converted Swiss Alps mill-house.
- A Hollywood Hills home.
- A Sydney Harbour art deco home.
- An Irish eco-cabin and many more assignments.
The list of properties is long and varied, spanning three continents and a multitude of cultures.
In a nutshell, all properties required security, discretion and accountability for owners on distant shores.
EACH OWNER HAS ASKED US BACK FOR ADDITIONAL STINTS.
Word of mouth has been amazing in connecting us to both local & overseas assignments.
We provide peace of mind, with regular property, admin and pet-status email updates/photos, while managing your property in our well practiced, low wear and tear, no fuss manner. Properties 4-Sale, deceased estates, caretaker positions and properties in 'limbo' status catered for too.
We're a conscientious and active couple, equipped with a broad range of house and property maintenance plus animal-care skills.
Home-owners in our own right, yet with no children, we've tracked our work around the globe.
- Security conscious and neighbourly aware.
- Environmentally alert and antiques friendly.
- Non smokers.
- We have no pets and bring no social dramas/baggage.
- Responsive to absent home-owners' needs.
- Resourceful through experience.
- Sensitive to home-owners' privacy and confidentiality.
- Experienced at remote and off-grid assignments, home-automation, 4wd-terrain savvy.
- Property revamp/management/supervision + admin skills.
- Professional caretaker expertise.
- Property 4-Sale expertise, both presentation & liaise with agent skills.
Enjoy mountain-biking, kayaking, tennis, sailing, ... chilling out deck-side...and of course....hitting that surf!
If our profile sparks your interest, email us your assignment brief and we'll gladly address your particular needs. Links available to view many of the above mentioned properties we've cared for.
Available throughout 2020, 2021 & BEYOND.
Short & Long Term.
UNIQUE, TRADITIONAL, WILD, WEIRD, WACKY & WONDERFUL. Yes, ALL properties catered for.
Happy travel planning.
Mag and Don :)
KEYWORDS OF INTEREST TO US:
Rural, Station, Farm, Remote, Desert, Warehouse Conversions, Penthouses, Yachts, Barges, Boats, Townhouses, Rustic Cabins, B&Bs, Hinterland & Island Retreats, RV Relocation, Property Developments, Mortgagee Auctions, Deceased Estates, Properties For Sale & More....